What's new in 22.214.171.124?
- Reverse mouse scrolling (if enabled) will no longer reverse scroll when the control key is down. This is the way Mac OS behaves.
What's new in 126.96.36.199?
- Fixed another startup issue when "run as admin" enabled (non-portable version only). This could cause multiple instances of Wizmouse to start.
What's new in 188.8.131.52?
- Fixed some startup issues when "run as admin" enabled in non-portable version
What's new in 184.108.40.206?
- New portable version available - click on the "Portable zip" link under the download button to download it.
- Improved Windows 8 support (when working with Metro mode applications)
- Issues with WizMouse closing unexpectedly after windows is locked fixed
What's new in 220.127.116.11?
- New "reverse mouse scrolling" option. Similar to OS X "Natural" scrolling.
- When reverse scrolling is enabled imagine your finger on the screen dragging the page up or down.
- "Run as admin" option task scheduler issues fixed. This would cause WizMouse to terminate after a few days on Windows Vista/7 when running in admin mode.
What's new in 18.104.22.168?
- WizMouse now runs at a higher priority level to keep mouse movement smooth on slower PCs
What's new in 22.214.171.124?
- On laptops with Vista/Windows 7 WizMouse would not start when running 'as administrator' when on battery power. WizMouse would also be closed whenever the Laptop switched to battery power. This was due to incorrect settings in the scheduled task used to start WizMouse (fixed)
- X1 and X2 mouse buttons should now work correctly when used with the mouse wheel
- Automatic rehooking of WizMouse is now configurable via a new 'Re-hook WizMouse if mouse capture lost' option. Some users reported that rehooking may cause issues with AutoHotkey so now it can be disabled. Note that AutoHotkey must be started AFTER WizMouse for them to work together correctly.
What's new in 126.96.36.199?
- WizMouse core rewritten to use as little memory as possible when active.
- Improved stability when running on Windows 7 64 bit
What's new in 188.8.131.52?
- Fixed problem with Windows Start Menu scrolling if 'Bring scrolling Windows to foreground' option enabled.
What's new in 184.108.40.206?
- Starting up in admin mode no longer pops up UAC warning (Vista/7)
- New "Bring scrolling windows to foreground" option
- Support for MS Visual Studio 2010
- Scrolling while hovering over embedded video now works (IE, Opera, Chrome)
- WizMouse config screen would not appear when launching WizMouse from the start menu if the tray icon was hidden and WizMouse was running as Administrator (fixed)
- Donate button added - if you find WizMouse useful please make a small donation. Thanks!
What's new in 220.127.116.11?
- Support for Corel WordPerfect
What's new in 18.104.22.168?
- New "Run as administrator" option for Windows Vista/7. Enabling this will allow WizMouse to scroll other administrator level windows (such as the Task Manager).
- WizMouse will now automatically "re-hook" the mouse if it loses capture for any reason. (This was reported to be a problem with some Windows Vista/7 PCs)
What's new in 22.214.171.124?
- Fix for intermittent "tray icon" exception error when starting up on some PCs.
What's new in 126.96.36.199?
- Option to enable/disable WizMouse by left clicking on tray icon
What's new in 188.8.131.52?
- Tray icon is now transparent
- Uninstall now automatically shuts WizMouse down if it's active to make uninstallation easier.
What's new in 184.108.40.206?
- Support for horizontal mouse wheel scrolling (for tilting mouse wheels)
- Tray icon can be hidden
- Application now uses less memory when active
What's new in 220.127.116.11?
- Updated support for MS Office applications
- Changed message handling to try and prevent possible beeping on some PCs